[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Sat Mar 8 05:48:12 UTC 2014

I don't just mean members only from 11pm to 10am.  I mean, nobody is
allowed in the space between those times.  The Hacker Dojo is supposed to
be members only from 10pm to 8am, but there's always people who sneak in to
sleep there.  In the early days of the Dojo, the last member to leave would
kick everyone out and put a deadbolt in the door.  We never had a problem
with finding sleepy people in the morning!

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com