[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposal take 2

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:26:16 UTC 2014

Rubin, I would suggest reading the meeting notes from the past few weeks.
 There was some discussion about this specific case.  If necessarily, I
will do a write up in a bit as to why.  Anything can be doocratic but it
isn't necessarily the most excellent way of doing things.

--
Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer