[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:49:50 UTC 2014

I am openly biased towards anarchism and lack of top-down control.
But we can't keep shouting down the idea of "oversight" to address
problems that Noisebridge has had for YEEAAARRRSSS when we've
certainly given the Noisebridge traditional methods that long to fix
things.

For the record, I don't agree with the idea of direct
people-management or in changing the way we arrive at decisions at
Noisebridge.  My idea of a positive change would be to have the board
managing facilities and facilitating participation -- e.g. forming
working groups.  I believe these improvements will make a lot of the
other crap die down naturally.

And as it turns out, that's what we're going to do first.