[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:53:04 UTC 2014

I am with what hep said.  I am also with Naomi.  This is a hackerspace.
 Lets hack the system and figure out how to solve problems.  I am also with
Al that I feel sad that UU had to even exist because noisebridge was not
safe enough or good enough.  I also understand that some people just like
working with other females and don't even want to bother at this stage of
their lives.  I just feel it was mostly a response to Noisebridge not being
safe and not the latter.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer