[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 19:06:03 UTC 2014

It's also a matter of basic respect not to tell other people how to talk
and think by publicly humiliating them for not adhering to YOUR standards.

Let me put it this way.  If I started a mens rights group at noisebridge
and started having all the members publicly ridicule anyone who disagreed
with our views would you feel that was reasonable?  No?  Then stop doing it
to other people.  Simple.

--
www.linkreincarnate.com