[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Tue Mar 18 20:12:04 UTC 2014

More;

Who is afforded forgiveness and who is afforded goodness.

I was accused of doing meth in a Meta way. I have never done meth.

And these problems still exist, accusations. But, how do you even know.

Technology, narratives and oral traditions create these issues.

And goodness is fragile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWfK1E4L--c