[Noisebridge-discuss] Trimmed off the board list

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:55:22 UTC 2014

I personally envision a transparent process, with time for discussion and
space made for dissenting views to be heard and incorporated.

We sometimes have done this. We call this,

Consensus.

They told us it was radical and we said, we think it is an interesting way
to make decisions. Call us radicals then.

If the board is empowered to do things they need at least reach consensus
within themselves. The fact that there is dissent even within such a small
group means that the solution needs some editing.

R.