[Noisebridge-discuss] All I want is 51% :)

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:53:50 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Dana" <dana-lists at sonic.net>

>What is called consensus at Noisebridge is broken, I think many Members
>and community members agree.

i agree, but i think scale has a lot to do with it. If i was working on
a team project with just 2 other people, it was be absurd to reject 1 of
their ideas-- we're a team. Uninanimity is essention. i believe many of
us, even those of us who say we're "against consensus", use consensus
when working with very small teams.

another reason i support many small teams ("working groups") at nb, with
expertise and autonomy and authority over limited domains.