[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re[2]: Trimmed off the board list

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Sun Mar 30 07:36:58 UTC 2014

Also, your first message to Rachel also implied that she was stupid and
illiterate.  You wrote "Did you read and comprehend my message?".  Which
implies that she didn't read or interpret your message.  It's a bit of a
passive-aggressive attack.  You didn't use any direct harsh words, but you
implied that she's illiterate and stupid.  You wouldn't say it in person
either -- it's kind of like saying: "Can you hear the words coming out of
my mouth?"

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com