[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser Cancelled Due To Harassment

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Mon May 19 03:34:26 UTC 2014

This saddens me and is part of the reason that I occasionally got
rolling eyes at the Maker Faire this weekend.

I seldom come up to NB anymore because it takes 1.5 to 2 hours each way
and it is becoming a place that just isn't comfortable.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman