[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge, and a possible future 1-2 years out

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:31:26 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:31 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right now, sudoroom hackerspace and their sister space Bay Area Public
> School are planning a move into the Omni -- a 3 story building in the
> Temescal district of Oakland.  They are planning a massive move in with a
> bunch of open community collectives including a hacker spa/massage
> collective, an anarchist coffee / bookstore worker owned collective, food
> not bombs using the industrial sized kitchen downstairs, a feminist dancer
> collective, a biohacking space called Counter Culture Labs, and a bunch more
> projects -- all largely collectively driven. You can find out more on their
> wiki at http://wiki.omni-oakland.org - the goal is to eventually buy the
> building and put it into a community land trust.

Thanks so much for the kind words Praveen. :)

If anybody is interested in learning more and getting involved in
Sudoroom or the Omni project, we'd love to see you tonight. We're
hosting a potluck info & welcome session at 5pm. The big
administrative meeting is at 7pm.

Sudoroom is (still for now) at 2141 Broadway, 1.5 blocks from 19th
Street BART. Enter the door on 22nd Street. Press the buzzer if the
door is locked. Take the stairs or elevator upstairs.

Much inter-hackerspace love. <3