[Noisebridge-discuss] Some parting gifts

Sai i at s.ai
Thu May 1 22:06:10 UTC 2014

Howdy all.

Just delivered:
* modded xbox 360 w/ kinect, digital & RCA output adapters, 2 wireless
controllers, 1 xbox headset, and a set of repair tools

- NOTE: the fan is fucked up. I don't know why but it does not work.
There's an extra fan in the repair kit. It will give a red ring of
death unless it is properly cooled (eg with an external fan pointed at
it) or someone fixes the built-in fan. Works fine otherwise.

* various motorcycle and bicycle parts, transformers, USB cables, USB
headset, etc (all in hacking area)

* various bathroom supplies (mats, cleaning stuff, etc — in both bathrooms)

* various kitchen supplies (crockery, fry pan, cutting board, crockpot, etc)

* yoga mat & woven straw mat (tucked behind the coach by the speakers)

* tri-fold two-mode desk lamp (attached w/ clamp to desk near kitchen)

More kitchen stuff to be delivered tomorrow.

Email me a link if you do something cool with the above.

Enjoy,
Sai