[Noisebridge-discuss] Invitation to join Tilden Park, Berkeley hike Sunday, May 4, 2014

N jpk at pobox.com
Fri May 2 18:55:24 UTC 2014

I will be leading the following hike this coming Sunday.  Please join
us.  See listing below

May 4, 2014, Sun., 11:10 a.m., bus to bus hike, no cars,
2A  (six miles) Tilden Park, Seaview trail et al. Rain cancels, Bring
at least one liter of water,  Meet across the street from downtown
Berkeley BART, in front of the Bank of America at the #65 AC transit
bus stop where we'll take the bus promptly to Tilden Park for a
one-way hike along ridge trails with spectacular views of the much of
the Bay area along gloriously tree-lined trails.  Return on #67 AC
transit bus at other end of trail to return to BART.  Bring $4.20 r/t
bus fare ($2.20 seniors). Leader: Nick P.
  jpk at pobox.com

Nick

RSVP