[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapeoko CNC kit

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:13:24 UTC 2014

Hey there, did anyone answer Michael from Inventables?

Would someone like to handle their donation of a benchtop Shapeoko cnc mill
kit & software and an event where they run training on the software
(Easel)?  Here's a link that describes some of the extras that come with
the kit: https://www.inventables.com/projects/shapeoko-2-for-designers
They're offering a donated one.  I can't be the contact for this.  If
someone's interested please write to <michael at inventables.com>   They will
be coming to town the week of May 14.

In return they ask for the space to hang a little banner over the machine
explaining what it is, I guess, and not to disassemble it and make it into
a giant robot, which obviously NB can't promise, but before that happens
I'm sure someone would get good use out of this setup.

Someone please take this and run :)

- liz

--
Liz Henry