[Noisebridge-discuss] Noiesbridge Camp @ ToorCamp 2014

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sat May 3 08:03:21 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

ToorCamp[0] will be this year, July 9-13.  At the same location as it was
last time, Hobuck Beach Resort in Neah Bay, WA

As of now, Nosebirdge is not going to participate in ToorCamp this year.
Why?  Because nobody has volunteered to organize it.

If there's any interest in getting a Noisebridge camp going, step up and
volunteer.  I'm willing to help with advice, and help with food planning.

But I will not be doing any Noisebridge camp planning myself.

[0]: http://toorcamp.org/

-ben