[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-congress] Noiesbridge Camp @ ToorCamp 2014

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sat May 3 16:39:36 UTC 2014

On 3 May 2014 01:03, Ben Kochie <ben at nerp.net> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> ToorCamp[0] will be this year, July 9-13.  At the same location as it was
> last time, Hobuck Beach Resort in Neah Bay, WA
>
> As of now, Nosebirdge is not going to participate in ToorCamp this year.
> Why?  Because nobody has volunteered to organize it.

I think there were some rough ideas by Miloh regarding howling stuff
up there, but nothing really organized AFAIK.
There were a couple of people indicating that they would want to go
there, but I guess we need to meet up and devise a plan in person.
So: whoever wants to go, reply to this thread.

I'll be going up and bring the freezer and hopefully some large
96x64cm RGB LED panel driven with beagleBones to have a something to
display.

-h