[Noisebridge-discuss] Monitor to outside camera disconnected

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:09:15 UTC 2014

When I came in at 8 today, the door monitor was working. I'm now leaving and the VGA cable has been disconnected from whatever it was plugged into.

Supposedly, Jake had installed a composite-to-VGA converter by the entrance doorway. It must have been removed within the last two hours. Did Jake swing by and pick it up? Or was it something more malicious?

Any tips? Either way, the monitor needs reconnecting to the camera.
Jeffrey