[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcements on discuss?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:19:44 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

Is there anyone who's subscribed to Noisebridge-discuss who ISN'T
subscribed to Noisebridge-announce? I ask because I don't want to bother
people with my twice-weekly class announcements, but it's probably not a
big deal since I assume the Mailman software is smart enough to only send
it out once... but I'm not sure. (Do people receive my class announcements
twice? Thrice?)

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event - This page seems to suggest
that you should send your class announcements to both lists, but I'm not
100% sure why.

I'm thinking of only sending my class announcements to the Announce and
WebDev lists. Will that benefit anyone? Will that inconvenience anyone?
Will there be any change?

Jeffrey