[Noisebridge-discuss] The electricians are coming! (today between 4 and 5pm)

jim jim at well.com
Fri May 2 19:25:02 UTC 2014

(thank you, Maestro)

To whoever is in charge,

Please forward the short list of eggrecences below
to the electricians; it specifies some things that
they may initially miss:

South wall west : 1/2" pipe from sub-panel and
perhaps four square boxes need proper straps
and anchors.

West wall center : receptacle boxes and pipe
feeding them need proper straps and anchors.

North wall west : sub-panel fed from floor
internal bus should be screwed tight; cover
needs proper screws; one of the multiple breakers
has a broken breaker (I recall it's the 100 A
breaker that controls the kitchen sub-panel).

North wall Turing, center of room, floor : junction
box is open; there is a red, white, and black
(supplied by the sub-panel at the top of the
stairwell) that can be used for the Church
classroom--that will need a 1/2" pipe from the
floor box to a new junction box in the Church
classroom: pair red and black with a single white,
use red for lights and black for receptacles.

Kitchen sub-panel (supplied by 100A three-pole
breaker in the north-west sub-panel) : the kitchen
sub-panel is a mess inside; pipes coming out of it
to the south wall of the sinks should be properly
offset or supported as well as properly strapped
and anchored.

Generally okay (as I recall):
* most of the Turing wall and ceiling work
* most of the DJ booth work
* work for both toilet rooms
* all of the darkroom
* most of the pipes on the ceiling