[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri May 9 02:41:14 UTC 2014

Jake, i must respond:
From: "Naomi Most" <pnaomi at gmail.com>
>I mean LATELY. Sorry, you don't get points for meetings you went to
>in the past, not around here.
i have gone to meetings lately. You do not know what the hell you are
talking about. You're just making shit up.

>Your angry reactions to my innocent question -- which I asked JAKE, not
>you -- are all too telling.

Yes, they are telling that i do not appreciate people making false
statements about me.

>I never said you haven't done ANYTHING Johny. I know you do a lot for
>the space. In fact, you do too much. Far more than anyone else. It's
>causing you -- and many others following this same pattern -- to come
>to resent everyone around them who can't or won't do quite as much.
>You're overdue for burnout, if you feel you haven't burnt out already.

You accused me of complaining without doing anything. Now you're
accusing me of doing too much. What the fucking hell?

Please do not fucking psychoanalyze me. I do not resent anyone, except
people who accuse me of shit. And it's not your place to dictate to me
how much or little i should do. I can worry about my own fucking
burnout, thanks.

>  I'm really tired of seeing people martyr themselves at Noisebridge.

i'm not a martyr, Naomi. I contribute to the space willingly and
happily, and without resentment. I pointed out that my cleanups were
trashed by other NOT to complain, but to point out the dysfuction of
Noisebridge.