[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 03:19:04 UTC 2014

Ughhgh.  Johny, my intention was NEVER to suggest that you don't come
to meetings. I am not "lying" about you.  Here is what I said:

> Because if you do, you will have to come to the Noisebridge meetings
> and bring this up for discussion at several successive meetings, where
> these "non-hackers" have been consistently contributing their time and
> attention.

This is one whole sentence, the first phrase of which you took out of
context and interpreted me as implying that you don't come to
meetings, which I was not implying whatsoever.

You have to read the entire sentence as a whole.

As for "bring this up for discussion at several successive meetings":
I don't see in what form you have brought up "this" before.  Please
explain what you mean when you say you have brought "this" up.

The "this" I am referring to is the concept that "Noisebridge is not
for non-hackers".

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most