[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:16:05 UTC 2014

From: "Jake" <jake at spaz.org>

>this email list is not here for you to criticize other people or talk
>about how great you are.

As i said, i was NOT trying to toot my own horn. I was responding to
Naomi's specific public criticism of me, that i have "a pattern of
complaining-without-doing". That was very insulting and untrue.

Jake, i appreciate your suggestions, but not your authoritarian
directives.

Thank you Henner, for acknowledging everyone's contributions.