[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:30:24 UTC 2014

Jake's right and this thread is completely unExcellent.

I am going to stop after this message to say the following for Johny's sake:

I said "there is a pattern of complaining-without-doing that I would
like to break."  That is SO not about you, specifically, Johny.  I am
alluding to the mailing list pattern of Complain,
Complain-about-Complaining, Repeat.

It's because of this and a rich tapestry of similarly catastrophic,
semantically patterned misunderstandings that I am not going to engage
Johny Radio on this list anymore.

--Naomi