[Noisebridge-discuss] Makeblock Robotics Workshop--What Would You Like to Build?--May 21, 7-9PM

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon May 12 01:24:49 UTC 2014

ROBOTS as ART!

Automation?  Yes! Hobbies?  CHECK!  Education? Roger!  Art?!?!...hello?

Yes.  Robots as art.  I have a few contributions.  Any swarmies wanna back
me up?

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 11:41 PM, alice <alice at makeblock.cc> wrote:

>  *Hi Guys,*
>
> We are packing our bags in Shenzhen to come your way. Anybody have any
> specific robotics topics you want covered at the May 21st Noisebridge
> workshop. Let us know now so we make sure to bring the right
> hardware/sensors/etc to get your questions answered, or let you work on a
> project at a level where you'll learn some cool tricks. See all the
> hardware we have available to bring at www.makeblock.cc
>
>  We'll be donating some of the kits we bring to the Noisebridge space for
> future tinkering by Noisebridge members.
>
> Thanks,
> Alice
>
> --------  send replies to alice [at] makeblock [dot] cc   ---------

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>