[Noisebridge-discuss] Makeblock Robotics Workshop--What Would You Like to Build?--May 21, 7-9PM

alice alice at makeblock.cc
Sun May 11 06:41:07 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

We are packing our bags in Shenzhen to come your way. Anybody have any specific robotics topics you want covered at the May 21st Noisebridge workshop. Let us know now so we make sure to bring the right hardware/sensors/etc to get your questions answered, or let you work on a project at a level where you'll learn some cool tricks. See all the hardware we have available to bring at www.makeblock.cc

 We'll be donating some of the kits we bring to the Noisebridge space for future tinkering by Noisebridge members.

Thanks,
Alice

--------  send replies to alice [at] makeblock [dot] cc   ---------