[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin FTW!

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Fri May 16 14:18:12 UTC 2014

Thanks! :-)

http://www.fec.gov/pages/fecrecord/2014/june/ao2014-02.shtml has the
official summary; https://makeyourlaws.org/fec/bitcoin has our
version.

Donations would be much appreciated. It'll be up soon for that, but in
the meantime if you just create an account you'll be invited to the
beta. https://makeyourlaws.org/login :-)

It'd be even more appreciated if you could help me w/ launching the
site. Backend (Ruby/Rails); frontend (jQuery, CSS); design (e.g.
better logo) would all be a huge help.

For that matter there are also other things that need to get done and
I just don't have the time for — e.g. going through all the media
links and extracting the actually unique articles, author contact
info, etc. I've got a Twitter-scraping script but a lot of it is still
manual work. :-/ There'll also be both scraping & manual work involved
in getting profile listings for all potential political recipients
(since v1 of MYL is going to be a 100% non-partisan "one stop shop for
all your political contributions").

tl;dr of the plan, tech & TODOs is @ https://makeyourlaws.org/files/2min.pdf

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments (on the
above or on the Bitcoin decision).

<3,
- Sai