[Noisebridge-discuss] on allowing anonymous editing on the wiki

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:13:42 UTC 2014

That was a totally separate discussion within Slack.  It comes back to
the whole "I think you are not into organizational design" (or
something you said to me earlier).

See, Daravinne and I are similar in how we approach organizational
design, which is that -- especially in situations akin to Noisebridge
-- we deploy tentative solutions first and then wait for data.
Adjust, rework, deploy the next solution.

That's why the Wicked Problems article was interesting: because it
showed that someone else has defined problems like the ones
Noisebridge is full of, in terms that made intuitive sense to me.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com