[Noisebridge-discuss] on allowing anonymous editing on the wiki

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:42:59 UTC 2014

Yours is a very all-or-nothing approach to organizational development
(if you don't want to call it "design").  Great engineers really do
use the approach I am describing.  Sometimes it's called "Agile".  You
start with a desired structure, but you look for opportunities to
improve based on the data you get back when deploy.

I don't have time for back-and-forth about this.  If you don't agree
that this article makes intuitive sense w.r.t. the problems that
Noisebridge encounters, then that's feedback enough for me.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com