[Noisebridge-discuss] Disagreement in the space

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sat Nov 1 21:20:54 UTC 2014

Could this not happen on Tuesday? We're trying to push this sort of
interpersonal conflict stuff out of the general Tuesday meeting because it
causes a huge energy sink for everyone involved and makes things Very Much Not
Fun.

We've been trying to encourage having a Safe Space Working Group meeting on
Mondays instead of Tuesdays for exactly this purpose :)

Since Matt and thex are both people I respect immensely and have seen them be
the most excellent of individuals in the last ~year of being around
Noisebridge, I'm offering my own time and energy to be a steward of mediation.

Rikke, it'd be super neat if we could get together off-list and talk about this
since you seem to be the one with the most information right now.