[Noisebridge-discuss] Disagreement in the space

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 21:48:13 UTC 2014

Entirely valid point - I wouldn't want to contribute to making things Not
Fun, but haven't been in position to make any decisions on the appropriate
forum for mediation. I'm all for keeping it away from the meeting, and have
verbally passed this on to thex and Matt.

I'll write as elaborate a statement as I can, and send it directly to you,
Torrie - I am not sure I will be able to attend on Monday, but will do my
best.

/Rikke