[Noisebridge-discuss] Cyberspectrum: Bay Area Software Defined Radio Meetup

Balint Seeber balint256 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 03:42:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for the advice Patrick!

Seems even more people have signed up for next week, so I imagine there'll
also be a good turnout next month in SF.

If no one has any objections to the SDR meetup happening in the Hackatorium
on Wed 17th Dec from ~7:30pm, then I'll proceed to the next step of creating
a page on the NB wiki.

If you have any idea of something you'd like to hear, or present yourself,
please shoot me an email, or comment here:
http://www.meetup.com/Cyberspectrum-Bay-Area-Software-Defined-Radio-Meetup/m
essages/boards/

Balint