[Noisebridge-discuss] Cyberspectrum: Bay Area Software Defined Radio Meetup

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Nov 13 19:30:44 UTC 2014

The two places in Noisebridge that'd hold such a crowd would be the
hackatorium and the Church classroom. Given that Church would be in use
I'd suggest using the Hackatorium. We have an AV setup w/ projector so
there's no need to bring anything (thanks rubin & everyone for setting
it up!)

I think it'd be possible to run this alongside the neuro-hacking class
at the Collaboration Station. I'll let others chime in on that point.

--
Patrick O'Doherty
+1 (650) 701-7829