[Noisebridge-discuss] Projector

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Oct 15 03:18:17 UTC 2014

CCing discuss.

On bart. I don't know how much I'm spending on the projectors. They will be
ordered some time in the next three days after I've actually measured the
throw distance and figured exactly what I'm buying. After I have bought
them (and all the other gear required to make this happen) and after it's
all been installed, I will present to discuss a list of money spent (with
receipts if that honestly helps). It makes more sense to wait till that
point before figuring out how much of this (if any) Noisebridge wishes to
reimburse me for.

With that all being said, I would appreciate help installing this stuff. I
have a thread up on the build list regarding that. I think I said something
like the Saturday and Sunday closest to Nov 4th but I'm on a loud train
right now so who the hell knows.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net