[Noisebridge-discuss] Questions and Concerns with the Proposal to Strike All Members from the Roles

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:52:01 UTC 2014

I've been watching this with a detached sensibility of hoping there would
be a clear goal eventually revealed. And that's the Stasis Quo once more.
We've got folks passionately seeking actions and it's looking to be a must
act before planning  scene.  I see motions to Just Do This NOW! but not a
clue to tell us the reasoning for Doing Anything.  I was taught the
methodology of Observe-Orient-Decide-Act.  Also expressed as how to know
what you are doing before beginning to do it.

To make my evaluation flatly clear- I've not yet seen a coherent set of
statements that touch on the  "Journalism101 W's"  of the proposal/s.  And
then I get depressed grasping that not many folks even have Clue  Zero
about the W's...

Oren Beck

816.632.3695