[Noisebridge-discuss] TONIGHT: Sugru Build Night
maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:13:34 UTC 2014
Instructables Build Night -- with Sugru
Sugru is this really cool stuff that is like modeling clay, but it hardens like epoxy.
Instructables gave us a big pile of Sugru for us to play with for free for a Noisebridge Build Night!
Sugru can be used to make stuff, fix stuff, hack stuff, or whatever your heart desires.
Everyone is invited to come to Noisebridge and play with Sugru on Wednesday, September 24th, at 7:00pm.
Instructables will even provide prizes for the coolest things people do with their Sugru.
What: Instructables.com is sending us a bunch of free Sugru, a molding plastic that hardens on its own at room temperature. Fix stuff, make stuff, improve stuff, . . . Let's make cool stuff together! Instructables is also offering prizes.
Where: Noisebridge. Getting Here
When: TONIGHT! Wednesday September 24th 2014, 7:00pm
Who: Everyone is welcome!
Here's some unique ideas from the Sugru.com website:
- 5 creative ways to improve your kitchen
- 5 ideas for sugru in your garden
- 11 ways to sugruify your keys
- 8 ways to make your GoPro even more amazing
- 10 ways to refresh vintage finds
- 12 musicians get creative with sugru
- 7 clever ideas sugru + velcro
- 20 sugru holiday hacks
- 20 ways sugru can improve your crafting kit
See you tonight!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss