[Noisebridge-discuss] Tour for educators?

Kepa Kruse kepakruse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:05:14 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone.

My name is Kepa Kruse.

I am an educator, musician, and tinkerer from the island of Kauai.

I am part of a group that is trying to build a similar workspace here on
the island.

We would like to use it an educational resource for our local youth.

I am totally inspired by the Noisebridge model of creative workspace.

Would it be possible to arrange a short tour to better understand the
facility?

I am traveling to San Francisco and will be there this weekend  (Sept.
26-28th)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Kepa Kruse

*Thank you Torrie for directing me to the group list