[Noisebridge-discuss] Cartesian Co. Argentum PCB printer demo

John Scott john at cartesianco.com
Wed Sep 17 15:31:03 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

Was great meeting everyone Monday night night, Ariel and I had a great time! Would it be possible to get a photo of the Noisebridge logo (maybe pre and post hacking) we printed along with everyones names so we can put them up on our blog?

Stay in touch on our forum!

John Scott
Co Founder / Lead Mechanicial Design
+61432759964/ john at cartesianco.com