[Noisebridge-discuss] Techno-Activism Third Monday is Today! 6PM at EFF HQ

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Mon Sep 15 17:54:41 UTC 2014

Bring out your tools!

This month, we'll be talking about current ongoing projects in the open
source/DIY anti-surveillance, anti-censorship world. Whether it's your
own hairbrained scheme, your favourite little known tool, or the
up-and-coming latest hyped item, come share your thoughts with your
fellow cypherpunks and technoactivists. Laptops and devices welcomed
(even more than usual).

Time: 6:00pm
Location: EFF offices, 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco (we'll have
someone at the front door until 6:15; after that, ring ext. 219)

Techno-Activism Third Mondays (TA3M) is an informal meetup to connect
activists and technologists who are interested in the challenges of
surveillance and censorship, and anyone interested in free and open
technology. TA3M happens all over the world, from Amsterdam to Tokyo.
You can find out your local meetup here: https://wiki.openitp.org/

Want to receive these TA3M-SF updates regularly? Mail subscribe to ta3m-sf at eff.org