[Noisebridge-discuss] need expert witness to testify about IP addresses

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Apr 2 20:25:41 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Raven <raven.kate at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: looking for someone to testify about IP addresses
To: null null null <null at revolution.cheap>

Null,

Thanks for your help.  Basically, I need someone who code testify as an
"expert" in a probation violation hearing next tuesday.  It should be an
interesting experience for whoever does it and I should be able to pay a
couple hundred bucks. Basically, the "expert" just needs to have some
credentials in computer stuff above that of a lay person (I need them to
be able to explain to the court what an IP address is, what an IP login
is, and some stuff around this.) If anyone is interested, I can explain
more but it is a really worthwhile case.

Kate