[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Market Street Prototyping Festival: call for volunteers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:09:50 UTC 2015

FYI, the Market Street Prototyping festival is looking for volunteers for some time between April 9th and 11th.  I volunteered last year, and it was lots of fun, and very interesting.  Lots of good music, too.  I'd volunteer again this year, but I'm out of town.

More info is copied below.

Best,
Mitch.

            Market Street Prototyping Festival: call for volunteers

            Date:
            Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:39:39 -0700

            From:
            Betsy McCall <mspfvolunteer at ybca.org>

            To:
            Mitch Altman

              Be
                  a part of a dynamic team that is changing the way
                  cities and citizens shape our streets.
              Market
                  Street Prototyping Festival invites you to volunteer!

              From
                  April 9 to 11, two miles of San Francisco’s main
                  thoroughfare will become a testing ground for some of
                  the best ideas to improve our city’s public space.
                  Come and be a part of it!

              If
                  you enjoy public art, love engaging with people, and
                  want to participate in shaping the future of Market
                  Street, please join us today! We need help directing
                  people, installing and de-installing the prototypes,
                  and more.

                  Dive
                      into the process of promoting and showcasing
                      projects on Market Street that will engage,
                      inspire, and connect the community.

                  Interact
                      and network with other prototyping enthusiasts,
                      designers, city planners, community advocates, and
                      city leaders.

              Sign
                  up today!
              http://marketstreetprototyping.org/volunteer/

              Please
                  forward this message to anyone who might be interested
                  in joining the team.
              Thank
                  you so much for your support!

            --