[Noisebridge-discuss] Reflow soldering at NB?

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Fri Apr 24 19:41:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody has experimented with reflow soldering at
Noisebridge?  I spotted an electric hot plate over in the electronics area,
and also a hot air station, which is promising -- has anyone used these
recently?

I've just ordered a little syringe of solder paste from Fry's; do we have a
fridge I could leave it in that isn't also used for food?

I've got some PCBs coming in in a few weeks that I'm going to want to
solder a ton of LEDs (4-pin neopixels) and capacitors onto, and I'm looking
forward to trying alternatives to soldering them all by hand ;)

Cheers,
Phil