[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to borrow an Arduino Mega

Perry Chow perrychow at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 09:40:00 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had an Arduino Mega that I could borrow for at least a few minutes.  I have a Mega board already but it's not working well with an epaper shield attached to it.  The epaper shield works well with an Arduino Uno that I have.  So I would like to borrow someone's Mega, program it and attach the epaper shield and see if it runs well.  I'd like to do this on Thurs 4/30 if possible since I'll be out of town for the next few days.  Thanks for looking.
-cheers,Perry