[Noisebridge-discuss] Volunteers for Maker Faire Bay Area May 16th and 17th needed

Lumi lutz.michaelis at dfrobot.com
Thu Apr 30 09:20:40 UTC 2015

Hi Noisebridge, I am Lutz from the Shanghai Hackerspace Xinchejian.
As I am also working for DFRobot I am coming to the Maker Faire in San Francisco in May.
We are still looking for volunteers to help at our booth and it would be great if you could spread the word.
We will give two single day tickets for one volunteer in return of 3 hours of his/her time. Here is the link for signup: http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=DFblog%2Fblog&id=287<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dfrobot.com%2Findex.php%3Froute%3DDFblog%252Fblog%26id%3D287&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEmXTtX7aboANZpoRHPP_l_AOeiAA>
I am looking forward to San Francisco and hope to see you there.?

Lutz