[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to open Noisebridge at sunrise

Harry Moreno morenoh149 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:53:19 UTC 2015

Here are my thoughts.

>From reading the user levels here
https://github.com/hzeller/rfid-access-control/blob/master/software/earl/user.go
my impression is that the users implementing the system want 'non-anonymous
users' to be full Noisebridge Members.

It's been repeated in the past that Membership has only one perk - Block
rights for concensus.

I'd like to have early access to Noisebridge and not be a Member. I prefer
to donate $ on my own terms and believe that the system as it currently
stands makes the statement 'Membership has only one perk - Block rights for
concensus.' a lie.

Anyone object to allowing anonymous users early access to Noisebridge?

And if I'm incorrect in anything I wrote please do correct me. :-)

- Harry