[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to open Noisebridge at sunrise

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Thu Apr 30 21:19:55 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Henner. I would like to hear your web interface implementation ideas. Perhaps we can meet sometime early next week at Noisebridge?

Re Harry: I do not consider folks with 24hr access to be a strict subset of Noisebridge Members. In practice, several people who are not official Members have 24hr access. Access control is probably an NP hard problem in a non-hirarchical space. We can only hope to approximate a good solution with some heuristics.

-Kevin