[Noisebridge-discuss] Free stuff for Noisebridge

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 07:10:05 UTC 2015

Hey, thanks for posting this!
  Unfortunately I will be out of town this weekend or I would love to help.  I can still help by sorting stuff out and advising on which electronics and bits will be good for the NB space.  I have been the de-facto keeper of the hackershelves for some time now and donate regular valuable e-waste bits to NB.

I have a car that has some space but I couldn't really make a trip to Hayward until Thursday.  If you still need help then, do let me know.
Also, I would be willing to buy one of those flatscreens for a friend of mine - I hacked him a repaired one that is finally giving out.  Let me know if ya wanna work something out there.

Best,
Zach