[Noisebridge-discuss] Memories - visiting nose bridge with the graffiti artist

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 1 17:53:31 UTC 2015

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 108222 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

This is a time from when I visited noise b 😎
He is one of the guys that's working on clarion alley down the street he introduced me to some old school graffiti guys and he's one of the coolers if you guys I don't usually get a lot of good vibes from street artist guys especially since I'm a woman and I draw just as good as they do but this guy was really cool

It was cool being able to stop in noisebridge Andra most of my involvement has been around tech and if there was anything creative it was usually something like sewing which isn't my thing at all
So this is just a nice vibe
There a lot artist that visit nice bridge and I should take advantage of that compare to any tech incubators or cool working spaces the creativity is a lot higher an artist a lot more interesting

Thanks nice bridge

Sent from my iPhone