[Noisebridge-discuss] Dial-an-asshole / Emergency Hotline

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Thu Aug 20 04:33:22 UTC 2015

We've got a growing base of philanthropists now! Thats awesome and super
excellent!

I don't know half of those people and I can't personally vouch for their
capacity to hold down the space, so I want everyone to know that I'm reachable
AFK to deal with problems that might pop up.

There is a sheet of paper attached to the door now, titled "Noisebridge
Emergency Contacts"

If you're closing up and need help kicking someone out, or the space is
literally on fire, or something that you don't feel able to handle on your own,
pick a person and give them a buzz.

My name + number is on there. If others want to add their contact information,
please do!