[Noisebridge-discuss] LLVM aficionados anywhere?

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 03:53:44 UTC 2015

Just to throw some gas on the fire, not that I agree or disagree with
anything here, but we have a lot more options and organizations than we
used to, and resources both knowledge-based and otherwise are much more
widely available.  Divesting from defense industry, if its in your
political pedigree, is a more reasonable moral standpoint.

Cheers,

Trent Robbins
Tau Informatics LLC
desk: 415-404-9452