[Noisebridge-discuss] Small group at noisebridge

Bashir Ziady bash102 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:53:10 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Some friends of mine and I are building remote controlled fighting blimps
as art for burning man this year and we were thinking about doing a build
day at Noisebridge. We thought it would be a good idea to check before just
doing it. It is likely going to be about 5 people for an evening soldering,
cutting, and gluing. Obviously we would try to avoid the busier scheduled
nights and try not to get in the way.

If this sounds good, we will go ahead and do it unless there are any
objections?
Thanks,
-Bash